The Kirby Group thrives on innovation installing CCTV Protection systems that adapt to social changes and no more is this seen than in the design and installation of CCTV systems. Video monitoring has now become a de facto requirement for all businesses and many private houses with Kirby being at the forefront of protecting both people and property.
Using cutting edge technology that includes pan, tilt, and zoom cameras with CCTV System analytics and facial recognition that can be monitored remotely from our central control room, we can design a multifaceted system that meets all your business needs.
From one camera to many, we can install systems that include:
- Number plate recognition (ANPR, LPR)
- Facial recognition
- Loss Prevention
- Shoplifting Prevention
- Retail Analytics
- Track and Trace
- Perimeter protection using intelligent Analytics - an advanced digital surveillance solution designed to give real time alerts of real life scenarios
- EPOS capture recording of retail till transaction
- Counting cameras - counting the amount of people in and out of a specific door
- Night vision using the latest infrared technology that can work in pitch-blackness, bringing images up to daylight level.
- Networked based CCTV SECURITY to enable you view the cameras from your office or laptop anywhere in the world
- PA system linked to the system to enable instant communication with your site
- Detection that is combined with the CCTV SECURITY cameras that send live video images to a monitoring station to allow real time video of the alarm activation